- 100% Plant-based
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made with low glycemic coconut sugar
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly (No any kind of dairy such as eggs, butter or milk from animals)
- Zero cholesterol
Whole wheat flour, almond flour, sunflower butter, flax eggs(flaxseed), organic coconut oil, almond milk, coconut sugar, sea salt, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and vegan chocolate chip.
Flaxseed is a rich source of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber. The seeds contain protein, lignans, and the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid, also known as ALA or omega-3.
Dark chocolate is also loaded with organic compounds that are biologically active and function as antioxidants. These include polyphenols, flavanols and catechins.
-Flaxseed has long been thought to offer health benefits.
- It contains fiber, fat, protein, and various minerals and vitamins.
- These nutrients may offer protection against cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular problems.
- Consuming ground flaxseeds enables the body to absorb the nutrients more effectively
-The flavonols can protect against sun damage, improve blood flow to the skin and increase skin density and hydration
-The good news isn't over yet. Dark chocolate chips in this cookies may also improve the function of your brain.Cocoa may also significantly improve cognitive function in elderly people with mental impairment. It may improve verbal fluency and several risk factors for disease.
How to keep them?
Our treats needs to be refrigerated if you want to prolong the shelf life.You need to transfer it in an airtight container to prevent from getting dry quickly.
Chiller - Can last up to 7 days
Freezer - Can last up to 1 month