This almost fat-free and ridiculously low in calorie healthy Strawberry Jam will satisfy any sweet and sour cravings! An excellent source of vitamin C from strawberries, lemon fruit and Camu-camu! Made only with fresh strawberries, plant-based ingredients. And who wouldn’t want a homemade jam that is actually good for you?
- 100% Plant-based (vegan, dairy-free)
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly (No any kind of dairy such as eggs, butter or milk from animals)
- Sugar-free sweetened with Monk Fruit
- No preservatives
- No food coloring
- Zero cholesterol
Strawberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, monk fruit extract, camu-camu, vanilla extract, sea salt.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving (1 ): 12-15 spoons
Product Size: 320 grams
How to keep this Strawberry Jam?
It needs to be refrigerated if you want to prolong the shelf life.
- Best before 14 days in it’s original container
- Can last up to 1 month if you transfer in perfect size airtight container
- Can last up to 2 months if you transfer in airtight bag or container.